I have to write about this. Last night, I had gotten Dax asleep and Kep was in the bed and came be bop'n in the bathroom where I was. I was in the shower and I told him he could stay in the bathroom with me if he would sit on Dax's little potty until I got out. He has a potty seat to use to sit on top of the real potty(only in the case he would want to, this potty training thing is for the birds people - another story). I was hurrying to finish and he said "Mommy I can't get this off". I looked out and he had stuck his head through that potty seat and it was down around his neck. IT WOULD NOT COME OFF. I was laughing under my breath the whole time. I tried several times but he would scream and tell me I was hurting his ears! Grandaddy and Nana came to the rescue and pulled it off at 10pm last night!
2 comments:
What a beautiful family. I enjoyed reading your blog...
Hey there! We had a great time! AND I burned you a CD and put it in the mail, that way you can see which pictures you want. There are some cute ones. Let us know if you guys need anything, we're only 30mins away. Also if your parents get an address out there, I'd love to have it.
Post a Comment