Monday, November 10, 2008

An update


I was tired of seeing us when I pulled the blog up so I posted a new picture of my two favorite people! Just a side note - I love fall and I am so sad that the leaves are beginning to fall and the color is going away. But it is still beautiful everywhere! Also - yay Alabama! Crimson Tide... Someone asked if Kevin and I were speaking this week. Yes, it's not that big of a deal to us! As our tradition goes, we are excited about going to the game this weekend! Kepler and Dax say Roll Tide, Go State and Kepler as sickening as it is says War Eagle - thanks to my Auburn friends. He gets told "that's not a nice word, we shouldn't say that" when he says it! He just laughs because he knows I don't like it.

2 comments:

Susie said...

that is too funny you tell him that is a "dirty" word! i love it!

ROLL TIDE!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

auburn words, paraphenalia, or colors are not allowed in our house either!

cute picture of the kiddos!