Well, this was the most fun I have had on a Halloween since I can remember! Us and our monkey and little pumpkin started out trick or treating with some friends in the neighborhood and then back to their house for some dinner. Tara and Barry were so sweet to have so many people in and around their house all night. His mom was the one in the casket and would scare the people / kids when they came up to get candy and it was hilarious. They had their front yard set up like a grave yard. I know it sounds a little morbid but it was fun. Kevin had his mask face thing on and the boys were so funny with him. They couldn't figure out why he sounded like daddy but didn't look like him. Kep's friend Hunter came by at the end of the night and they were like real monkeys - those two are so cute together. Nothing better than family, friends, laughter, and food!
2016 Running Recap
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment