



Happy Birthday Dax Davis! My baby boy is 1! Where did this long year go? He had such a good birthday party with the family. The kids all played so well, the weather was great, and Dax loved his birthday cake. Dax is such a sweetheart (with a little fiery attitude). We are so thankful for this baby boy and so glad God gave us these two boys so close in age.
I love when people tell us their opinion of who the boys look like. I have had so many different opinions of Dax Davis, I totally think he looks like Kevin and his side of the family but SO many people think he looks like me and then I think Kep looks like my side. They both are a good combination right?
Birthday boy, I love you and you make me so happy, Happy 1st Birthday!

6 comments:
Precious pictures! Looks like a blast! I love all the decorations and the cake and banner, etc...!
Happy Birthday Dax Davis! I don't know who he looks like either, but I do know he is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. Oh my goodness, every time I see pics I just want to eat him up! I'm glad he had a fun party! Oh yeah, the banner is adorable!
In the picture with you, Kevin and the boys, Kep looks so excited about that cake:) Your boys are beautiful no matter who they look like. I'm glad the b-day party was great.
Happy Birthday Dax! I'm behind on my blog reading...you guys have had a fun summer! I love all the great pics of your cuties and I love the new blog look!
Oh, how I hate we missed it!! Looks like so much fun! Glad the boys enjoyed their gifts, I got them from the best place to exchange, Wally-World, so if they had them or needed something different, you'd could get whatever. Tyson loves going to the TOYS and getting things for the kidos. Hope to see you soon, have pics to deliver :)
I love the eating cake pictures!! I see that Dax did a really good job at giving you all some memorable pictures. We just had Emily's first birthday party last weekend and the cake pictures are by far my favorite!
Happy Birthday Dax!
Post a Comment