I am so glad this day is over. He had some minor one day surgery this morning and is doing great! He was oh so pitiful when they wheeled him out to us after the surgery with his little IV and painful face and cry. The yellow gown picture is the before and the other is after. They gave him some happy meds before he left us to make him a little less fussy (made me feel better too). - those of you who know this little boy, he is a little pistol ball and will definitely let you know what he doesn't like - Anyway, back to the happy meds, he has always been a little selfish with his kisses, OH but this morning he was giving them away to me and daddy like never before, I think he would have even given some to the chair we were in if we asked him - sad but really funny. He is asleep for right now. Please keep him in your prayers as he heals.
2016 Running Recap
9 years ago

5 comments:
I'm so glad he's sleeping. I'll pray for quick recovery. Sweet boy!
I was so surprised reading this - we had no idea! So glad he's doing okay. Love y'all!
I'm glad the surgery went well! Those sleepy meds really do make the kids funny. I remember Samuel acting drunk when he had his...it made a hard situation have a little comic relief! I'll be praying for a quick recovery!
I hope Dax is recoving well and resting today! I'll keep you all in my prayers!
I can't remember if I have mentioned before, but our family blog is private. Please email me if you are interested in an invite. krosson_proverbs3130@yahoo.com
Take care!
haley bug- had no idea dax was needing surgery. hope he is doing well now. sorry i missed that!
Post a Comment