Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Kepler!

My little boy is TWO!



These were taken on his real birthday on the farm in Mississippi. He is on an old red dump truck. Such a neat picture spot.


Kep's officially 2! What a fun two years it's been with him. He is so much fun and mischievous! Kepler LOVES life and I am so glad I am a part of it. MMMMMWWAAA! I love you and happy #2!

5 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

Precious post! Happy Birthday, Kep!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Happy Birthday Kepler! Love the pics by the old red truck!

BamaBelle744 said...

I just love that picture of Kepler kissing Dax. Sorry again we missed his Bday, Vivi had such a good time, she talked about it all last weekend.
CML

Leigh Collins said...

Such great pictures Haley! I can't believe he's already 2! Wow, how time flies - Mary Mac will be 4 in October and I just cannot believe it! I am certainly not old enough to have a 4 year old! Ha - just trying to make myself feel better after having my 31st bday Monday!

Unknown said...

Haley, the boys are gorgeous. Happy Birthday to Kepler!