Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dax is...


11 months today and... is WALKING!!! and sleeping through the night! and is potty trained, (just thought I would throw you off) Yes I know he should have been sleeping through the night a long time ago, well, it was my fault and it just didn't happen. But praise be to God that this little boy is getting a good nights sleep and his mommy too. I am so amazed yet again at this little baby. He is my second but it is so fun again to celebrate everything he discovers too. He started walking last Thursday and has gotten so brave and is walking everywhere now! I can't believe that in one month my baby will be ONE.
We got the pool out that Kep got for his birthday and they both loved it, this is a picture of Dax in the pool.

No comments: