on my big 3-0 yesterday. I got so many sweet calls on my birthday, I wish everday was like that. I loved hearing from all my friends and family! How does it feel? It feels good to be 30! Just hope God gives me 30 more wonderful years and at least 30 more birthday's to celebrate. How good lookin' are these 2 boys??? Check out the sideways smile Kep is giving!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Haley! THE BIG 30!!! Your boys are super handsome...I really do just want to eat them up! Glad you had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Haley!! I can't believe how big Dax looks compared to Kepler - he's almost the same size! Hope you had a GREAT day!
Happy Birthday! I think 30 has been great so far! Hope you enjoy it as well. Your boys are adorable and that side ways smile is great. He's gonna pull that one out in the future when he's trying to keep from getting in trouble and I think it will work!
Sarah
Happy late B'day Haley! Glad you had a great day!
Happy belated Birthday Haley! Glad you had a great day. The boys are so cute!!
Heather Nicklas
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, etc... The big 3-0!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment