Believe it or not, Wednesday was my first outing with both boys (besides the grocery)! It is a bit more difficult with 2! Being 13 months apart is hard on me right now, I know it will get better. I was going stir crazy at the house so I decided to take a trip to shop. It was 12 and my dad called (he lives next door) and said I thought
ya'll were going somewhere, I laughed and so did he when I said, well I am trying my hardest to get out the door. Kepler got 3 spanks before we even left. Got in the rocking chair and flipped it backwards, he was on the back of the sofa, a no no, and he would not be still for me to dress/change him. He does these things when he knows I am doing something.
Dax, well he was great. Poor thing! So with all the bottles packed for the outing we left. We picked up lunch for Kevin and ate at his office, funny, Kepler was beating on the walls, which he thought was so funny, Kevin was getting mad at him (he works in a quite environment!!). Kepler hit is eye playing in his office,
Dax was crying... we ate, fed
Dax and off we go. FIVE times I got that double stroller (which I like) out of my car and got both of them in and out. TWO poops they did too. Three bottles Dax drank. 95 degrees. With Kepler all I have to do is bribe him with food if he is whining and wont stop. With NO nap I decided to get us a chocolate milk shake. Great idea but he was nasty and sticky afterwards. The last stop was to pick up some pictures which I justified going to all this trouble (but in a good way) for anyway, they were not there!
Kep went to sleep as soon as we were in the car. Remember I said poor
Dax, he gets the bad end of the deal because he is SO good. I got them home and decided I would wait a while before I did this again. But we did it! P.S. the pics of him playing is at Ashley Home Furniture in their indoor play place.
2 comments:
Congrats!!! I remember I was quite proud of myself when I took both of mine out and they are 4 years apart
(and I still don't do it often)! I'm sure you were exhausted, but sometimes it is just worth it to get out. Hey, email me if you get a chance so I can email you back about something. My email is norris84@gmail.com.
Way to go!!! That sounds exhausting! I'm impressed you went so many places!
Post a Comment