I love pictures, not necessarily of me, but of the boys and anything else that is of interest to me. I wanted some pictures of me and Dax Davis while he was still baby baby. I have pictures of me and Kep like this that I love when he was about this age. My sweet friend Allison made these for me and I thank you so much. I hope you are pleased. Thanks a ton. Tell me which one you like! By the way, let me explain, I have changed my comments to allow anyone to comment again (Ali). I was a little weired out a couple of months ago by some anonymous person who left a strange comment. I have changed it back. I really would love to hear from those who dont have a blog as well as my sweet friends who do. You don't necessarily have to comment on this one but I want to hear how YOU are out there!
9 comments:
Those are great pictures. I can't believe how many you got with Dax Davis smiling. They are all really good. It's a great idea to get pictures of the babies with you. I need to get more of those myself.
Sarah
You are so welcome and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think they turned out well. I'm just glad you found some you are pleased with. It was great to see you and the boys and we will need to get together for dinner again:)
I love the pictures! Your boys are so sweet! It is fun keeping up with ya'll. Things are great with the Nicklas bunch, the girls are growing so fast!! Mia will be 3 in Nov. and Maci is 15 months.
Love Heather
oh haley! great pictures! love them. i can't belive how much dax has changed. we missed you this weekend at the game! just wasn't the same without you. have you seen the crimsonettes by the way?! wow. shocking!
Great pictures!! You have always been so photogenic (is that how you spell that?).
Haley - the pics are so great! All of you look wonderful!
These are great! I am glad you changed it where I can leave a comment now! I love being able to see you guys all the time since I never get to come visit with you:(
I hope you are going to come to Auburn for the shower in October, you should get the invitation soon!
~Tiff
I love the pictures. All of you are so beautiful. You have two handsome boys. I hope I get to come and see yall soon.
Love,
Amanda
I LOVE these pics! You and your boys are so photogenic, Bug!
Post a Comment