Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Our Boys




Kep was 14 months on Monday and tomorrow Dax Davis will be 3 weeks old!! Dax has slept so much today he will probably be up all night. Kep keeps us laughing, he is such a happy boy!!

5 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

So cute! Samuel has the same t-shirt Kep has on! He has been so proud to wear it ever since Ellie Kate was born. Dax looks a lot like Kevin. I hope things are going well.

Dax Davis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susie said...

love all the new pictures!!! so fun that you get to say "boys"! hope you are getting some rest! it was good to talk to you last week!

The Overstreets said...

Hey Haley!

I found your blog through Ginger's.. so glad to be able to see pictures of your beautiful boys. Keep them coming!

Katey

Maggie Pelton said...

Dax Davis is adorable!! I love your birth announcements! Maggie kissed all over his picture. Looks like she likes younger men! Haha!!