Nana with her grandbabies
Kep wanting in bathroom, he always does this when one of us is in the shower
he loves the guitar
Baby Dax in Kevin's arms outside tonight
Check out Kep's crazy hair!!
Dax with his eyes open, he really favors Kep but looks alot like his daddy
Kevin with DaxWell, this week to say the least has been a bit hard on me. I feel like I am not getting enough time with Kep, he could care less but it's been hard for me to adjust to not giving him my full attention. He woke up Friday night with a huge fever and has had it since, sinus infection. So he has been clingy and whiny and thank goodness has not minded being with Nana and Granddaddy for a while. If it hadnt been for them this week I dont know what I would have done. Thank you for the millionth time mom and dad! Now for Dax, he is good, sleeping good when we one of us is holding him... great huh?? He's got the worst diaper rash I think it is from my milk and diet, if this was better I think he would really be fine and dandy. It is such a miracle to think he was just inside of me and now I am holding him. Kevin and I are so grateful for our two little boys! Keep on praying for us out there!! We truly need it.

3 comments:
Hang in there, Haley! I know it is so hard to adjust not being able to give Kep all your attention. I felt the same way about Samuel...I felt like some days he was just on his own. I hope Kepler feels better soon and little Dax's diaper rash goes away. Love the pics! You look great too!
Rachel
It was so great to hang out with you guys Saturday at the wedding, even if we didn't get to see the little guys! I love all the new pics!
hey girl! so sorry to hear about kep being sick. i know that makes it SO much harder. how is he adjusting to the baby? what a blessing your family is there! i am praying for you all. loved all the new pictures! so fun to see Laura as a bride! beautiful! i'd like to hear more about their ceremony too!
Post a Comment