Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wildflowers




Late yesterday afternoon we took advantage of Kevin being home before 9pm and stood Kep out in a field of wildflowers. This was a great time of day for picture taking. Granddaddy bought a golf cart so we rode in it. Speaking of the golf cart, I usually take Kep riding at least once a day around the neighborhood. Today we rode down the dirt road to see some cows he likes to look at and... the tire blew, I am talking gunshot blew!!! Scared me to death. Of course I had no phone and we were a mile away from the house. Here we were walking up a hill, 7 months preg and carrying a 24lb baby, I was prepared to walk home but thank goodness when we topped the hill this man was on his porch and said "you need a ride, I heard your tire blow"!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OK, that story is hilarious! Glad you were able to get a ride! These pics of Kep are adorable...they could seriously win a photo contest!