Monday, April 23, 2007

Catch Up!


Easter Day 2007

Destin April 16, 2007


Kepler and Warner April 20, 2007



Vivi and Kep on Easter Day




Nana, Kep, and Granddaddy on Christmas Day



Okay, so it's been a while! Kep is about to turn one!!! Here are a few pictures to catch everyone up with our #1 little man! This past weekend we visited MS, our first trip since Christmas. Kepler had a blast riding the tractor with his dad and playing with Jo Jo and Pops. And.... we have decided on a name for the new baby boy scheduled to arrive on July 5th, Dax Davis!!

3 comments:

Susie said...

yea!! welcome to the blog world! i am so glad you have one! i can't wait to read it often and stay posted on your sweet family! kep is so precious! such a big boy! can't believe he is about to be one! i love the new name for baby 2! will it be a double name? you all look great! can't wait to see you again! love you- suz

Kelly said...

Yeah! The Lively's have a blog! I love all the pics of sweet Kep and I LOVE the new baby's name! I'm so glad you are using Davis. Looking forward to hanging out soon!

Maggie Pelton said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! I can't wait to keep up with all the news and pictures in the Lively household! I love the name y'all have picked out. Very cute. Kep is adorable!!