Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!


Latest finished painting. December 2011. Dax is pictured at 3 1/2 years.




Kep was finished October 2010. He is pictured at 3 1/2 years.

These turned out better than I expected and I am thankful, I was thinking I may not hang them if I was not pleased. They are my first oil portraits.



Sweet picture I wanted to have saved on the blog from 2008




Christmas fun, celebrating Vivi's 7th birthday, playing with Anika, and K's kindergarten class.




The boys on their 4wheelers they got for Christmas




Christmas Eve



playing around with my camera




Making cookies with Chloe and Cresley




Maggie and Matthew, too cute not to post! We were looking at the eagles nest and they were having fun.



Pops at the eagles nest in the woods at Roundaway! The picture does not do the size justice. It has to be at least 5 feet wide.




Christmas in Mississippi!



Dax's preschool Christmas play. SO precious. We think Daxy pooh sang the loudest, what was funny is that he WOULD NOT step foot on the stage at church when he was supposed to sing with Kep but could not wait to be on stage for his at his school.

2 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Your paintings are AMAZING!

Kissy said...

Haley - OMG - your portraits are wonderful! How have you had time to paint those? Wow!