Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pictures galore!


Christmas card pictures of our family! I am not much of a writer, and with school I am 'written' out for now. I have learned that I am a visual learner so with that being said, here's what we have been up to in pictures!!


SUCH a FUN Thanksgiving! Cost family reunion and all. The top right is my mom and her 6/7 brothers and sisters.



My sweet hubby surprised me with a new camera for our anniversary. That will be my anniversary, Christmas, birthday, valentines day..... presents:) But I like it and the pictures are really a change from my tiny camera's picture quality. Have I said I really like taking pictures of my boys????



This was too funny. They said they were acting like girls taking pictures in the bottom left! They keep me laughing.



I finally gave in for a boys night out in their tree house! They loved it! Can see many more in the future.



I love fall! Gorgeous tree beside our house.




3rd annual (for us) halloween party:)



trick or treating down town with his preschool class




Beautiful day on the farm!

No comments: