Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Part 1


Dying eggs, Easter morning Easter baskets, rabbit I painted for outside...


Pre-school parties, they each got to hunt eggs at school this year, cute kiddos!


My favorite Easter memory growing up was being in a outdoor drama of the life of Jesus on earth each year on Easter morning. I remember being a child and sitting by Jesus then on to an Angel at his tomb and watching both Mary's be so surprised he wasn't in it! Then I had the opportunity to sing with the 8 to 10 people who played an important part too. My favorite song was The Easter Song, I can still hear it now as they sang it and still do in the play. "Hear the bells ringing their singing Christ is risen from the dead... He is Risen, Hallelujah... Quickly now, go tell his disciples that Jesus Christ is no longer dead.... He is Risen, Hallelujah, Hallelujah! I will always believe in the guy that rose from his grave. Happy Easter.

No comments: