Just recently a couple of things I want to remember the boys saying are: Kep was going to play over at his Nana'a and was wondering if I was going anywhere. I told him "I going to be right here hun". Kep says, "I'm not your hun, daddy is" - in other words, don't call him that! (I usually don't use the word hun, but so glad it came out!!!
It was Dax's turn the bring the class stuffed animal home this weekend (a frog). (I am just so excited:/) Anyway, he said he could wear some pjs to sleep in and then sleep in his bed. If you know me, I am such a germ-a-phobe, so that won't happen.... Dax is talking to him and telling him about the lunch he is eating and then says "Mom, this is our cousin". Who knew we had a frog for a cousin! I could squeeze them with kisses!
In other news, I want to give God praise for a clean report from a MRI I had to have today. The craziest things have happened to me lately... So a very painful ear infection it was (still is). Thank you God for your mighty hand and your care over me. I know it could have really been bad. So grateful for the prayers lifted up for me today.
2016 Running Recap
9 years ago

3 comments:
So glad your MRI went well!
Oh Haley! So glad everything was clear in your MRI. Love all your pictures. Come back and see us!!
So glad you are okay. Fun pics and stories!
Post a Comment