Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Walt Disney World 2010



Animal Kingdom

dinner with everyone at Tusker House Restaurant, a highlight!


THE MOST FUN! Getting to dance at Woody's Christmas Dance Party at Mickey's Christmas Party in Magic Kingdom.




they had it to themselves! Matthew, Mason, Kepler, and Madison with Jesse and Woody



My two little hot rods! They love lightning McQueen





on our way to our room after a long day, another high light was staying at The Grand Floridian.



view from the back of our rooms, Kep is pointing to Cinderella's castle



pirate show, Capt. Jack Sparrow called Kep on stage with him




awesome fireworks at Magic Kingdom


Kep playing drums before the pooh ride




Dax, Warner, Kepler in front of Magic Kingdom


my 2 little turkeys at the Grand Floridian the day we left



this was at the airport and they wanted to have their picture made with her



boy did they meet some characters! And they really liked it too. It wasn't just me wanting to take their picture with them, they wanted to meet them and get a picture with each of them!!!


Family pictures! I love pictures, not necessarily with me in them, but I love them. We had a blast this year at WDW. Thanks for our great Christmas trip JoJo and Pops!

1 comment:

Amy Barker said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't wait to take Tucker. I'll let you help me plan since you are becoming a Disney regular!Talk to you soon.