Monday, May 17, 2010

Kepler is FOUR years old!


Kep with his cake yesterday! He was so excited. I can not believe he is this big. I know it had to have been just a few weeks ago when he turned three. I love you so much little guy! You keep us going. He can finish what I say or at least tells me what I am trying to say. He is so creative, smart, funny, lovable, bossy, a great big brother, he is never still. I am thankful I have a beautiful, healthy boy and I am so proud to be your mommy!




Kepler and Chloe at dinner last night.


Dax and Cresley! They love each other so much.



Proof of the broken foot. Two broken bones in his right foot. His cast is waterproof and RED, his favorite color. I can not keep this child still!





Kep's birthday party at school.



Kep and his friend Sadie Grace. (seems like he's the ladies man with all the pictures with girls I have put on here) Just a cute picture of them.

No comments: