
Guess who passed his last exam and is now a C.P.A.??!!! YAY daddy!!! We are so proud of you! I was planning on being home when his letter came in the mail and opening it (and praying we saw a pass on there)... and wanted to decorate. Well, it didn't go as I had planned. We were gone all day and I forgot to check the mail when we got home. Kevin got home and came through the door dancing and holding that piece of paper in his hand and of course I knew what he was so excited about. Kepler ran up to him and gave his a great big hug and said "I knew you could do it daddy!" After studying for over 3 years it all did pay off!!! This is a huge blessing for us! Congratulations Kevin!!

3 comments:
YYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! Tyson and I are so happy for you all!! Congrats Kevin! When we get back to central AL we will have to go to dinner and celebrate!! Woop! Woop!
I am so happy for you all! Wonderful news!
Congrats Kevin.I am really happy for you. You are a great nephew, and I am so proud of you.
Post a Comment