Top left, I turned 32 last weekend! I am getting O.L.D. and looking like it too. Anyway I think that it is cool that I am 32, Kep is 3 and Dax is 2... 3 and 2... get it... yep, I am goofy like that! The bike pictures are from the park one kinda warm day and the grocery carts at Publix rock! The boys loved the ride in the little green car.
2016 Running Recap
9 years ago

2 comments:
Happy Late Birthday! Cute pics! We love publix, too. It's the quatro treat - fun cart, cookie, balloon and sticker. Maggie wants to go to Publix everyday!
Love the beach pics. You girls are gorgeous!!
Happy belated birthday Haley! I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. Your beach trip sounded fun. Let's get together soon. I love the picture of Kep on his bike.
Post a Comment