
Maybe once a day these two will love on each other and I caught one split second of that love! It would be extra cute without that dang paci! I am so tired of that thing. I think he will start college with it at this rate... anyway. I am proud to say though that baby boy is sleeping in his big boy bed! As of this week, both boys are in the same bed room and this is Kep's second night in a row not in mommy and daddys bed!!! We are making progress.

2 comments:
I am so proud of you Dax and Kepler for sleeping in your big boy beds!
Love,
Tucker
they are too cute! i thoght Warner would go to college with it too...he'll give it up eventually - with a little help!! hate we missed y'all again on new year's. oh and I LOVE their Christmas presents! Warner wants to wear the gloves all day! Love y'all.
Post a Comment