Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Roll Tide at MSU





Wait, what does that say? Beat Alabama... are you kidding me? :)





If you know us, you would know that my husband graduated from Mississippi State University and that I graduated from The University of Alabama. SO the MSU/AL game is always nice. Especially since Bama has been doing so well. On our way home Sunday we stopped in Starkville to walk around in that beautiful weather and of course got some cute pictures of the kiddos. I have a feeling they will cherish these one day. I MUST SAY, they are bigger BAMA fans daddy! ROLL TIDE!

Scrapbook (baby blog) entry: Today was Dax's first teeth cleaning dentist visit (except for the emergency issue). He squalled. I knew he would be this way, but he got those little teeth clean anyway. I think everybody in the building heard him. He was totally fine when he got to sit up. Kep was such a trooper!

No comments: