Sunday, September 27, 2009

Have you seen him?


yeah, I know you haven't, but oh my goodness how I miss him. I went to see my dad in Houston a couple of weeks back and he was gone when I got home. I LOVED/LOVE (still holding out hope he will find his way back home) this cat! The boys and I go looking every day for him still and they love him like I do but, I am thinking they are beginning to think I am crazy. As I was calling him one day, I looked over at Kep and he was rolling his eyes and said "oh brother". SCOUT, please come back home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sad!!!! i would keep looking too! i'm praying for your dad!

BamaBelle744 said...

Oh NO! I'm so sorry! We'll keep a look out in Helena :) Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

The cat I saw wasn't Scout. That cat had too much white.
Kathy