Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Oh my, my


This little boy has stuck 3 things in his ear this past week. Two beads and a tiny lego. It scares me each time but I get them out. I don't know if he has an obsession with his ears or it just feels good to him to play with them. I know it's not an infection. So, besides keeping every bit of tiny little things picked up, does anyone have any suggestions?
Notice the grapes on the potty lid? I found him this morning putting his grapes here. Did he eat them... no, just plays with them.
And a note about Kep. Today I will always remember as his due date. He was four days late three years ago! His birthday is this weekend. It's going to be tricky, a birthday cake and candles of course... but he knows he has a cowboy party coming up, so I know it will be hard for him to grasp that! We are having Kep and Dax's party together in June. I'll be posting b'day pics soon!

2 comments:

The Lively's said...

cute picture of Dax!! I have no suggestions for the ears - it's always something with little boys, isn't it? Hope y'all have a good birthday weekend. Hope to see y'all soon!

Maggie Pelton said...

Yikes! I have no suggestions for you on that one. I hope your next post isnt about a trip to the ER.

I love the bows in the boys hair! Happy Birthday Kep!