Kepler's Sunday school teacher told me she left a note in Kep's bag when I saw her this morning. I just want to share it with y'all and really so I can remember it.
"Just in case I didn't see you after church, I had to leave you a note. Kepler was so cute! He always tells us the story about the coyote and 'burn that tail up' (that's a bad thing learned from Granddaddy)!
He asked me if he could sing me a George Strait song... so he sang Write This Down, take a little note. He sang his song to everyone who came in. He is so cute. "
Kep loves to sing and has been putting on some shows for us. I guess he's a little entertainer in Sunday School too!
AND... he's been cracking me up about saying his name. He's been saying Kleper (kinda sounds like clapper) Oh my, I worked on it and he's back to Kep ler now! A little pause between the Kep and the ler.
2016 Running Recap
9 years ago

1 comment:
such a sweet boy! cute!
Post a Comment