... is growing up on me. I've had some time with him alone (without Kep) and its been really great. So crazy how I forget one child is so much easier than both of them. He has been fun. His favorite thing to do is throw rocks in water. It has rained tons here lately and there is lots of water everywhere. We were on the golf cart today and I stopped and let him wade and throw rocks. What could be better for this little boy, I guess his grapico too. The two pictures on the right... he took a bite trying to blow the dandelion!
2016 Running Recap
9 years ago

3 comments:
What beautiful pictures! Dax and Kep don't look anything alike, yet both are just beautiful boys.
such fun pictures haley! love "catching" up on yall. the boys are getting so big! can't believe it! don't stress about the potty training. it will happen. one day they just seem to get it. it was the hardest thing i had tried with noah. looking back i think i pushed him too soon. he got it right at three. we started where kep is now, so hold on! you'll soon find that "it's just not working" a lot!
ahh, we're ito the potty training too. i'm over it!
the boys are beautiful! they are getting big so fast!
Post a Comment