Dax at 13 & 1/2 monthsTo think that Kepler was this age when Dax was born makes me wonder how I survived. Two in diapers (still) and a baby that didn't sleep through the night until 10 months old. I know I just have 2 children but with them being so close in age has been hard at some times. Although I am so glad God gave us two boys so close together. It's fun times at my house right now. Both boys are sleeping in their beds and through the night! I am so spoiled because they wake up at 8 and both take a 2 hour nap. I hear the sweet little birds chirping when I wake up each morning - joking, but can't you tell I love my sleep. They are beginning to play well - well sort of well - together. I caught Kepler about to slug Dax in the head this afternoon with a plastic pipe, but other than the usual "Kep get off of him" they are playing together. Dax is giving Kep a little payback now and then and Kep is acting like the responsible big brother, saying "come on Dax" and "no, no Dax". They continue to amaze me and I am truly amazed that God has allowed me to be their mommy! Love to my 13 and 1/2 months apart boys!! Your mommy can't wait to see what tomorrow holds.


1 comment:
I am jealous! My late sleeper is now an early bird. He has been waking up about 6:30. That's fine during the week, but I miss getting to sleep in on Saturdays.
Post a Comment